Terms and Conditions
The Lancashire Wine School Terms & Conditions
General Tastings and courses
- Your booking is not secured until payment is received - all events must be paid for in advance.
- Cancellations received more than 4 weeks prior to event date – you can choose to receive a full refund, send a substitute, transfer to another event, or receive a credit against any of our future events.
- Cancellations received between 4 weeks to 2 weeks prior to event date – you can choose to send a substitute, transfer to another event, or receive a credit against any of our future events. No refunds will be provided.
- Cancellations received between 2 weeks prior and up to the day of the event – you can choose to send a substitute. No refunds, credits or transfers will be provided.
- In the event of ‘no-shows’ - no refunds, credits, or transfers will be provided.
- On our 8 and 4-week courses – if you elect to miss an evening (minimum 7 days’ notice) you may either send a substitute, arrange to pick up the missed session on a subsequent course, or request a credit against any of our future events.
- In extreme circumstances we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any course or event and we will refund payment in full if no alternative event is acceptable.
- We reserve the right to change the venue of any course or event to one of equal or superior quality (and within the same vicinity).
- We reserve the right to ask any person to leave any event if their behaviour is deemed unacceptable or disruptive to others.
- We do not serve alcohol to guests under the age of 18 and will if we consider you to look under 25 ask for suitable photo Id (Passport, Driving License or a Government approved PASS Card).
- If a refund is requested more than 55 days afterpurchase date a 5% administration charge will be applied.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- If you are using a Wine school gift voucher we will verify the voucher number(s) supplied before event date.
- 3rd Party Gift Vouchers - please contact us with details of the company name and we can guide you to the appropriate tasting experience(s).
- All bookings for WSET courses are refundable up to 4 weeks prior to the Start date.
- The full amount will be refunded less the cost of any WSET Study packs supplied.
- Candidates must be over the UK legal minimum age for the retail purchase of alcoholic beverages.
Corporate & Private Tastings
- For Corporate and Private events a non-refundable deposit is payable to hold the date and the remaining balance must be paid before the event.
- Final numbers must be confirmed no later than 2 weeks before the event. Our invoice will be based on these numbers as a minimum and the cost of any additional guests attending will be detailed on a final invoice if applicable.