Cheese & Wine Matching Evening (Lytham)
Love Cheese? Love wine? Why not come along to our cheese and wine matching evening and learn more about the best cheese and wine pairings to enjoy at home.
We shall be exploring a range of delicious cheeses and matching them with some classic wines from around the globe. We shall also talk about food and wine matching more generally, and you'll pick up some really good tips to take away and practice at home.
On the evening we will try six different cheese and wine combinations, and while they will vary a bit from one event to another they will include at least some of the following:
- Gruyere with English Sparkling Wine
- Goats Cheese and Sauvignon Blanc
- Lancashire Tasty and Chenin Blanc
- Manchego and Rioja
- Crumbly Lancashire with an Italian Red
- Lancashire Blue cheese with Sauternes
- Smoked Cheese with an Australian Shiraz
- An amazing Mature Cheddar and Malbec
Perfect for foodies!
This course would make the perfect gift and is available to buy as a Gift!
Places remaining: 10
Course Date/Time: Sat 11th Sep 2021 at 6-8pm
Duration: 2 Hours
Venue: The Glendower, Lytham St. Annes FY8 2NQ