Intro to New World Wines - 4Wk Course (Preston)
Discover New World Wines - Join us over 4 evenings as we dig deep into wines from New Zealand, South Africa, Australia, Chile, California, Argentina and England!
This course is a terrific chance to try a wide range of wines, discover new favorites and understand the unique contribution to wine made by different new world countries.
This discovery tour of the New World wines and regions will:
- introduce you to well established and new grape varieties
- explain how wine is made influences flavour
- help you understand common wine faults and what to do about them
- give you the keys to interpret wine labels
The course programme (all Thursdays 7-9pm and IF YOU NEED TO SKIP ANY we can credit you so you can pick them up when they repeat or use your credit for any other tasting):
- WEEK 1 - Australia & New Zealand + how wine is made
- WEEK 2 - Chile & Argentina + common wine faults
- WEEK 3 - USA & South Africa + understanding wine labels
- WEEK 4 - Champagne & Sparkling Wine!
This is a fantastic opportunity to taste over 25 exciting wines and discover those you like best. Challenge the way you think about wine - forever!
Professional ISO tasting glasses, comprehensive tasting notes and nibbles provided.
Please Note: £50 course fee excludes cost of wine - bring £10 per evening for 6-8 different wines each night. That still adds up to only £22.50/evening (these evenings usually cost £22.50-£30 each).
This course makes a great gift idea.
Places remaining: 9
Course Date/Time: Thu 5th Mar 2020 at 7-9pm
Duration: 2 Hours
Venue: Holiday Inn, Preston PR1 3AU