Discover The Rhone Valley (Burnley)
On this wonderful evening we will taste some delicious wines from the French Rhone Valley, home to Chateauneuf-du-Pape
Did you know...
- the French have been making wine in the Rhone Valley for over 2500 years?
- the Rhone Valley is the second largest quality wine producing region in France?
On this Rhone Valley Masterclass you get the opportunity to learn more about this region and taste some great new wines! You will taste at least seven different wines from the Cotes du Rhone which offer quality and value; white, rose, red and sweet styles.
Wines will include white Cotes-du-Rhone, red Cotes-du-Rhone Village, Crozes Hermitage, Chateauneuf-du-Pape and another Rhone Cru to compare and finsh with Muscat de Beaumes de Venise (Dessert Wine).asteau red (Dessert Wine).
An overview of the different appellations of the Rhone Valley, from Cote Rotie in the north to the Luberon Valley in the south
- An explanation of the different styles of wine produced accross the region
- Information on current winemaking practices of the region / best value for money / storing & serving wine / understanding wine labels
- The effect of climate on the taste of wine
- Food & Wine Matching – tips & advice
This tasting is fantastic value at the special price of £25 per person
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Thu 24th Jan 2019 at 19:00
Duration: 2 Hours
Venue: Impact Conferencing, Life Church, 30 Sycamore Avenue, Burnley, Lancashire BB12 6QP