WSET 3-Day Level 2 Award (Preston)
3 Full Days - Mon 19th, 25th Feb and 5th March - The WSET Level 2 Award is suitable for anybody who has a serious interest in wine, and wishes to broaden their knowledge in a structured way. Approx 28 wines will be tasted as part of the course. Students will receive a course book (a comprehensive guide to the wines of the world - illustrated with detailed maps & label explanations), a study guide (complete with maps, example questions, and forms for your own tasting notes) and laminated tasting card.
Register for this course by using the Book Now button below,
Our Level 2 Award Course will run on 3 consecutive Mondays (9:15am-4:30pm - 12 hours additional private study is also recommended for this course). The Examination is 50 multiple choice questions, and lasts 1 hour. Contact us for more information and a course specification.
The Fee of £325 includes
- All WSET course materials incl; Looking Behind the Label course manual, Study Guide, Specification book, and SAT ® Tasting Card
- Approx 28 delicious wines including Champagne & Ports
- 3 days of professional WSET tuition by WSET Certified tutor
- We teach you the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine ®
- This will enable you to analyse wines objectively and consistently
- examination fees / internationally-recognised certificate
- Email Tutor Support for Home Study
Note the Level 1 Course is NOT a prequisite for this course. The course will be aimed at the appropriate level of experience of the students.
Places remaining: 7
Course Date/Time: Mon 19th Feb 2018 at 09:15
Duration: 3 x 7 Hours
Venue: Holiday Inn, Preston, PR1 3AU