With restrictions on the number of people who can gather together for social events we have taken our corporate events programme for the remainder of 2020 online. An online wine tasting is a great way to reward staff for their hard work and commitment during these unprecedented times or to say thank you to clients for their continued business whilst bringing people together in a socially responsible way.
Our programme of online corporate events includes:
- A virtual Christmas party - wine tasting with seasonal based group activities and wines designed to pair with Christmas lunch
- Online wine quest - an interactive group based activity in which guests embark upon a competitive quest to discover more about the wines they are tasting
- A taste of Northern Spain - we'll whet your guests appetites with a virtual journey across the north of Spain, including the traditional region of Rioja
- A taste of Italy - enjoy a taste of 'La Dolce Vita' as we taste an Italian classic and compare it with wines from the sunny south of Italy
- Cheese & Wine - we'll show your guests how to make some amazing combinations that they can try in their own home
- Amazing Australia - rock your guests wine world with a tasting of new-wave Australian wines
- Fine & Rare - treat your guests to a tasting of some of the world's classic wines that will stimulate their minds and their tastebuds
All our corporate wine events are entertaining and great fun and pitched at a level that ensures all guests can participate and most importantly have an enjoyable time doing so. We can often secure winemakers to attend our corporate events, although this is upon request and cannot be guaranteed.
All events last between 1.5 to 2 hours.
There are a couple of options for wine delivery to your guests:
1. You can either have the wines bulk delivered to your office for onward distribution to your guests via desks or internal distribution networks
2. Wines can be delivered to each guest at their home or work address in which case individual delivery fees will apply. To allow for wine deliveries we require at least 2 weeks prior notice to arrange your event.
For pricing and more information, please call us on 01253 301934 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make an Enquiry / Request PDF brochure
We would be delighted to organise your next wine tasting event, so please get in touch by completing our wine tasting enquiry form below. We will send you our lovely PDF brochure full of great event ideas, with full details of prices & availability.
Call Sarah on 01253 301934 or Email email@example.com