Following the easing of lockdown restrictions we have been investigating with our venues the safest and most comfortable way to restart our wine tastings in Lytham St. Annes and Preston. Events available to book starting in September.
What about the 'Rule of 6'?
The government's new rule means you can attend our events as a single person, a couple or a small group of 3-6 people but you cannot now attend as a party of more than 6. The rule doesn't mean you can't come into a venue if it already has more than 6 people inside and the government have since clarified this. Most people book our events as singles or couples anyway, but if you are coming with friends you would like to socialise with there is now an upper limit of 6.
The health, safety, and wellbeing of our customers and staff must be our primary concern so we are rescheduling a small number of events in September and October with additonal safeguards in place that will include:
1. Rooms will be cleaned before your event in line with Covid-19 government recommendations and according to the venue's policy
2. Tasting glasses and mats will be laid out by a member of staff wearing gloves
3. Wines will be pre-poured in your glasses
4. Rooms will be laid out with 1m plus space between each customer group
5. You will be asked to use a hand sanitiser on arrival
6. You will be asked to access the room carefully and slowly in line with staff instructions
7. Customer toilets are available to use with Covid-19 guidelines
8. We will keep a record of the lead person booking each place at each wine tasting event
Vouchers: As we have had to postpone all physical events between March 23rd 2020 and 31 August all valid vouchers at that date have had their expiry dates extended by six months.
As a small business we are extremely grateful for your continued understanding and support as we plan through this disrupting time.
WE ARE CONTINUING TO OFFER VIRTUAL WINE TASTINGS via Zoom. One £12.50 ticket will entitle ALL members of your household (Up to 6) to join in the wine tasting fun!