Port & Cheese £35
Prepare yourself for an evening of indulgence on our Port and Cheese tasting. You will have heard of Port and Stilton as a common combination so now is your chance to find out why this works. You will taste your way through 6 luscious ports, while trying different cheeses from our own local Lancashire Crumbly, to the rich and salty blue cheeses. There will also be unusual fruity cheeses that will enhance the rich fruity flavours of the ports.
See what others are saying about our Port & Cheese Evening on TripAdvisor.
Among the ports you will try are:
- White Port - never tried it? It's delicious and despite the sweetness it has plenty of acidity.
- Tawny Port - A good aged tawny is like Christmas in a bottle.
- Late Bottle Vintage - taking its time in the bottle enjoy the richness from this style.
- Ruby Port - The most common of ports, compare with other styles.
- Single Quinta - Try a port from a single vineyard with its own style.
- Vintage Port - The Créme de La Créme
This evening makes a fantastic Gift, just book your places and then request your voucher to be sent free of charge.
Prepare yourself for an evening of indulgence on our port and Cheese tasting. You will have heard of Port and Stilton as a common combination so
Places remaining: 4
Date/Time: 2nd Mar 2018 at 7-9pm
Venue: Glendower Hotel, Lytham St. Annes, FY8 2NQ